HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (OLD Senior First-Aid)
HLTAID003 PROVIDE FIRST AID:
Fast and efficient local training:
- Our fully accredited First aid courses are informal and casual.
- Come along for a fun day of learning life saving skills.
- Let our friendly nurses or paramedics (Bsc) teach you emergency care and how to keep it simple.
- Full Course 8 Hours: $105.00 (This is the old Senior First-aid course)
- No pre-course work required.
- Port Kennedy Community Centre, Cnr Clipper Drive and Discovery Crescent
- Let us come to your venue if six or more students. Contact us
HOW TO CONFIRM AND BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THE NEXT COURSE:
- You will receive a letter of confirmation within 24 hours of your payment.
- Refunds will be granted if cancelled by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of course commencement.
- Please ensure you have your USI number. Go to http://www.usi.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx and get your USI number before attending course.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. The unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, include community and workplace settings.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL COURSES:
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATES are issued within 24HRS.
Full Course: 8 Hours Face to Face Training: $105 / person - No Pre-Course Work required
HLTAID003 Provide first aid. This is the current government approved course and the first aid course that employers in Australia require. HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A have now all been superseded. See http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
Please review Emcare after attending one of our courses:
Emcare Australia offers this training under the Auspices STAR training and Assessing Pty Ltd RTO No 21830 http://startraining.com.au/