L-V Panel and CPR (UETTDRRF06B & HLTAID001 )
Information about the course:
This course requires students to successfully complete 2 units of competency. Student must successfully meet all criteria for both units to be deemed competent. Please refer to course information located under tabs for each of the individual units for details regarding the units listed below:
Perforn Rescue from a live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID003)
Those who are required to provide an emergency first aid response in a workplace.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for:
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Initial Course duration:
- Mixed Mode: Completion of pre-course study plus 5 hours practical training
- Click link below to complete pre-course work
- Face to Face: 6 hours face to face training
Contact us now to complete this training at great rates at a time convenient to you
Emcare Australia offers this training under the Auspices Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO # 90909