- Owned and operated by a group of Intensive Care Paramedics.
- We are passionate about saving lives and enjoy passing our skills onto eager learners.
- Our trainers are all qualified trainers and assessors with a mininum of a Bachelors degree in paramedical or nursing science degree. At Emcare, we believe that only professional health-care workers have the knowledge to answer a broad range of healthcare related questions. Our trainers are passionate about saving lives, since it is our job, making the experience more real for the day you may need it.
- Emcare offer day-to-day first aid training of the general public at Port Kennedy Community Centre.
- We travel and deliver Corporate First Aid Training to companies at your premises or ours.
- Paramedic and nursing stand-by at mine sites and remote areas. (Bsc and Msc trained)
We have recently expanded our services and now offer casual contract paramedics/ERC specialists. Our paramedics are a minimum of degree trained (Bachelors of paramedical science) and have a wealth of experience on mine sites and in an occupational environment. Our paramedics / Rescue technicians specialise in Emergency Care, Primary Healthcare, Injury on duty management, Occupational Safety and training of ERT members.(Cert 4 in OHS,Cert 4 in TAE, Hazmat , Hazchem and cert 3 in mines rescue certified) Our daily rates are extremely competitive. Contact us for a Quote today.
At Emcare, we are focused on providing training services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. Check back later for new updates to our website.
CPR and First Aid Training for locals in the Rockingham, Baldivis and Mandurah region
Emcare is constantly striving for excellence in Emergency Care Training. Let our highly experienced graduate paramedics show you real examples of how to save a life and remain cool and calm, able to recall life saving skills when required. We have years of experience in the First-Aid and Paramedical field and our trainers are eager to share their knowledge and expertise with you. Book NOW.
- Low Rates on Senior First Aid (Now called Provide First Aid)
- Book your 3 Hour CPR course with Emcare on any of our First Aid training Days (Look at the Venue and Dates Link)
- Spacious Venue with Kitchen, Fridge, Microwave, Tea and biscuits supplied (IGA and 5 Take away shops 100 metres away)
- Nationally recognised Certificate emailed the next day and posted within 3 business days
- Friendly, informal and practical training
- Experienced Master Degree paramedic training you
- Book NOW with our easy online booking system and pay with paypal or EFT
- SPECIAL rates for companies or corporate (Six or more students 30% discount)